ADMISSIONS INTO THE PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE (PDS) PROGRAMME IN THE SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY FOR THE 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE
P.M.B. 704, AKURE, ONDO STATE
CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (CCE)
ADMISSIONS INTO THE PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE
(PDS) PROGRAMME IN THE SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY FOR THE 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme of the Federal University of Technology, Akure in the newly established School of Health and Health Technology. The PDS Programme is full time, and will run for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings in the following subjects ;
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
- DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
- Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
- The application opens on Monday 19th January, 2015 and closes on Friday 27th February, 2015
The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the application forms
08164487268; 08076769337 and 08165661045.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents
should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than Friday 27th February, 2015.
Centre for Continuing Education,
Federal University of Technology, Akure